Saturday, May 2, 2009

Remind Me

As I sit among the ruins of my living room, I can't help but wonder why I wanted to rearrange my furniture in the first place. Had to have been complete boredom from being sick and off of work for too long. It was probably the pain pills. I'm blaming the pain pills.

Finally got my computer up, but there are cords strewn about the whole place. Kitty Cam is on, but I've yet to find a good spot for it. Different view, from the opposite side of the room now.

My debate to either paint or not paint was decided by my big, fat behind. I had somewhat of an accident as I was moving stuff. I'm okay, but one of my walls is not. If you are a viewer of Kitty Cam and if you decide to view it after reading this, you will notice in the right hand corner of your view... that you are viewing... there is a book case sitting there. You may or may not be able to tell that's what it is. Anyway... it was not in the grand scheme of things to be there. When I had my vision the other day, a chair is suppose to be there. As my body produced force to move a heavy piece of furniture, the heavy piece of furniture decided it wasn't going to move and when it didn't, my body sort of bounced back. I was bent over when I did it... my fat behind in the air like Cricket's is when she's in heat. My butt hit the wall. The wall did not survive my butt. And, yes, I DID take a picture or two.

And yes, my ass IS that big. I told you in an earlier blog that is was the cause of the deterioration of the ozone layer. Geez... some day you will finally realize I'm not making this stuff up!

So... yeah. Big fat hole in my wall. Bookcase covers it up nicely. Good excuse to paint once it's repaired. But, oh my, the work that's involved in painting.

My face looks normal again. They let me go back to work. It still hurts a lot, but nothing like it was just a few short days ago. It feels like I have a rock in my face. Touching it hurts really bad still. So I avoid it. I keep hearing about these nasal washes. I went on YouTube and found a few videos. One by the manufacturer and one by some guy who was obviously not enjoying it as much as the lady did on the first one. The 30 second dirty clinic doctor recommended I get one. My head nodded yes but my brain was screaming, "there's no WAY I'm shooting crap up my nose!"

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Glad you're feeling better. Sinus stuff is the worst and your experience sounds dreadful. I can recommend the nasal wash. I don't love it but it has derailed a sinus infection or two. And yes, painting takes forever.

Anonymous said...

Ditto with what Pamela said about the Neti pot/sinus wash/snot flume: it sounds sooo wrong but it does what it says. After you get used to the feeling of a trickling stream running through your head, you will prefer it over sinus infections. Good luck!

(It sounds really gross, but it's snot!)