Friday, May 1, 2009

What's Up With Kitty Cam?

A few people have asked me what's up with Kitty Cam? The answer is, UStream.TV has recently updated all their crap. I was unable to broadcast for a couple of days due to bugs in their update. I skipped on over to Jason.TV for a few days, but their stuff kept crashing my stuff and me no likee stuff that crashes my computer. Unfortunately, with UStreams update, I've not been able to find a link to what they once called their popout player. Instead, you get a link to what they call, my showpage. Way back when I first started with UStream, you guys took a vote that told me that you prefer the popout player to the showpage. I'm sad that I can not give that you now. Kitty Cam is still alive, but if you want a big giant picture, you'll have to click on a little symbol in the lower right hand corner of the picture that comes up and when you mouse over it, it says toggle fullscreen. You are also very much welcome to comment over there if you feel the need to do so. When or if I ever find what I'm looking for to make your experience here as clickless as possible, I will update my stuff accordingly.

I've been sitting here not being able to stand it any more. I'm going to start my moving around 7am this morning. I will leave Kitty Cam up until the very last. The whole disassembling the computer is the one thing I hate most about moving stuff, so I will save that part for last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kitty cam looks pretty damn good. I'm still impressed that you got it going in the first place. Ditto with your blog bling and your other technical expertise. You rock!