Friday, May 29, 2009

Table For Three

Had a wonderful lunch on Thursday with my daughter and her boyfriend. It's cool to just have a random lunch from time to time. My kids are the best. My daughter and her boyfriend were going to pay, but I snatched up the bill because I just don't get to do that very often. Seriously... my kids are the best.

K and J sitting across from me at Mi PuebloI watched Hancock earlier. During the first 15 minutes I thought it was going to be a pretty stupid movie, but I quickly got sucked in and I thought it was pretty enjoyable. Having NetFlix, I quickly learned that there are quite a few movies out there that are SO bad and not entertaining in the least. But the ones that are really good, make up for the others in the long run. NetFlix rocks. Plus it's SO much cheaper than cable or satellite. I'm sure I've raved about it before.

Back to work tonight. Funny how I'm not in the least upset about that. Can't go so far as to say I'm looking forward to it, but it's something to do. All you normal hourly working people, enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pic of K & her man--he looks like a nice guy, for what it's worth.

And Hancock rocked! I guess Netflix has a few features to help you find gems like that which might have slipped by in the fray of mindless schlock that Hollywood usually cranks out.

Glad you had a nice weekend!