Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tripod-astic

I broke out my old tripod. Barely used. With the new location of the computer and the tripod, I'm able to move my camera wherever the cats are in this room, for the most part.

I got this new tube toy thingy for the cats. I may have to go back and get another one. Cricket really loves being IN stuff and she took to this right away. It comes so you can attach these tubes to each other with Velcro and I was thinking of making a nice long wormy tube. Now If I can just get the other cats from wanting to sit on top of the thing, thus squishing Cricket when she's inside. The camera is pointing towards the tube (at the time this blog was being written) if you are wondering what I'm talking about.

I think the sun came out yesterday. I'm not sure, though, because the one time I DID open my door I was hit in the face with oppressive mugginess and I shut it pretty quickly after that and never opened it again. I cranked down the money sucker and enjoyed the cool, dry air with wisps of little dollar signs floating about the wonderfulness. I remember the sun coming out for about 10 minutes on Thursday. This constant cloudy grayness is nice when it's raining, but gets annoying quickly when it's not. Sure wish it would stay Spring longer.

No comments: