Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Storms Blow

We got slammed at work last night with a storm that came through. My non TV watching self had no idea it was supposed to rain. Had my kitty-cam on and panicked (why does a k need to be in a non-k word?) because I saw that I had left my TV plugged in. I don't panic (look ma, no K) anymore with my computer because it's almost 3 years old... I KNOW, ancient! I don't worry too much about storms when I'm at work because I know emergency services are seconds away. But man, oh man. That wind and rain and lightening were something to see! And just when I thought it couldn't rain harder, it would. Surprisingly... no calls during the whole thing. I heard a bit of thunder over the kitty-cam from here, but we didn't get much of anything here.

It's officially the start of my weekend. So much to do, so little enthusiasm to get it all done. My lawn is my main priority. It's so bad I almost want to call the Code Enforcement Police myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay weekend!