Monday, June 1, 2009

Strange

As I was driving to work last night I encountered some road construction. On a bridge. A two lane bridge where one of the lanes was blocked because there were workers who had giant saws that they were using to cut into the roadway on the bridge... as people drove across it. Now I don't know about you, but bridges make me nervous enough because of all the ones I hear about collapsing, I don't need to be going VERY slowly over one and be witness to someone cutting into it at the same time. I'd much rather be 30 minutes late to work because I had to detour than go over a bridge being sawed in two. How is this safe?

If you are a loyal fan of Kitty Cam and you have happened upon my Kitty Cam during the hours of, oh, let's say 10:30 pm to around 8am the last three nights, you might have caught yourself saying to your computer screen... "What the heck is that Crazy Lady doing?" The answer is, I'm not, but Libby is. She seems to be dissatisfied on where I have placed the tripod for the last three nights and has proceeded to knock the whole thing over. I know it's her because I was witness to it one night. Now I think it's become a game. Sigh. I will try to find a more secure location this evening.

A big giant plane disappeared over the Atlantic ocean. I don't foresee myself getting in a plane any time soon, but boy if I do, I sure hope they make a drug stronger than Xanex because... uhhh... NO WAY!

No comments: