Friday, October 12, 2007

It's THAT Time of Year!

It's 62 degrees at my house this morning. The grass is wet with dew and as the morning sun rises, it turns the dew drops into a million sparkling diamonds across my yard. The air is still lacking that crispness that will mark the season, but it is getting there.

My windows have been opened to the morning freshness and I slept last night without the air conditioner for the first time in months. My cats are in love with the open windows. They have been quite frisky the last couple of days as well. Everyone in my house loves the changing of the seasons.

The leaves are starting to turn.

My thoughts are now turned towards the upcoming holidays, more spices, family, snuggling more with my kitties when it officially turns cold and getting prepared to settle in for when Winter decides to grace us with it's presence.

No comments: