Wednesday, October 31, 2007


Not a one of you who are reading this have sent any topics to discuss on my marathon writing thingy starting tomorrow. Shame on you! Now I'll just have to come up with some nonsense on my own... and I will, but I was hoping we could have all shared in the experience together. Guess not. :-) Still taking suggestions until the end, though. And beyond.

Happy Halloween to some! Happy Samhain to others! Happy Day to all the rest!

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
`'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'



Be watchful this night of the little ones roaming the streets dressed not of themselves on a hunt for edible treasures, when the sun exits the sky and the nightly things come out to play. Light a candle and think of loved ones now gone from this world and remember them in peace. Be wary of the changing of the Season, for on this night we start our journey to Winter's end. Be not afraid of the spirits that may come knocking at your door... they come to celebrate life with you. But most of all... be happy, be at peace, and walk in love.


No comments: