Thursday, November 1, 2007

Children!

When you have small children, very rarely can you have anything of any value within three feet of the floor. I can remember a time when I thought to myself how nice it was to actually be able to put my pretty vases and little knick knacks around on my coffee table and end tables.

Then I decided to populate my home with things that are equal to flying one year olds. Not only can you not have anything of value on the coffee table or the end tables, but you can't put anything up high enough where they they still won't get to it.

And all those stories about cats hating water? Not true. Not true at ALL! I put up a nice little water display for Halloween. Here's a couple of pictures:


Scary and misty... Ooooo. Anyway... I foolishly thought this would be safe for overnight. No... not at all. I woke up and found that the contents had been dumped, knocked from it's stand and no one around to blame it on except me for thinking it would last through the night.

Silly me...

No comments: