Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day 27 of BloMeNaPo

After 27 days of trying to come up with something to say that someone might be interested in reading, I've come to the conclusion that there is no point to this whole post every day for an entire month. Unless you are into stressing out or are overly competitive. I'm not into either. But come round next year if I still have this blog up and running, I'll do it again. Not sure why. I didn't really learn anything other then I'm able to babble on about absolutely nothing day in and day out. I think if I had someone who I lived with that I could work off of... you know... a daily insult of my significant other, what he did that was stupid that day... or a 5 year old. But I don't. Just my cats. And me. Can't really talk about work. Nothing interesting there happening anyway, unless you count the gossip and the he said / she said stuff. But I'm of the opinion that stuff like that should stay behind closed doors.

December will start my Xmas countdown and the last cigarette countdown. Both of which should make for at least a bit of semi-entertainment in the blog. And after the last smoke, which I will probably share in great detail, we have the withdrawal blog posts. I KNOW you are all excited about those.

Now go tell someone that you love, that you love them.

No comments: