Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Cat-tastic!

This is a rare photo I was able to capture the other day. I can usually get two at a time, but rarely are there moments when I can get all four:
And as I was sitting here thinking of something to write about, this happened. Have I mentioned what a bad influence my older cats have on the kitten? She finally made it up.
And I'm trying for another pot of cat grass... but Libby keeps finding it:
Spazz doing his thang:
This is Cricket with her banky. She only nurses on this particular blanket. It's not a constant thing, but if you sit on the couch with her, she'll sit next to you and do this:
And then Jynxy doing his thang:
And just because I found this picture the other day and couldn't stand how cute it was, I'm adding a picture of Libby when she first came to our home when she was about two weeks old:
Okay... enough cat photos for one day. Although, you realize, I could take up the entire month with these things!

1 comment:

XOXO said...

And I would be absolutely delighted if you did! :-)