Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Butterflies And Bumble Bees

I've been sitting here with this page up staring out the window and trying to come up with a witty topic for today's post.

The window is open and there is a soft breeze blowing in. The pink and white Lantana that is growing outside of this window is still in bloom and there are a butterfly and a bumble bee relishing the beautiful morning with dew kissed flowers. It's hard to imagine that at any moment, I could have my heater on and be freezing my bo-hiney off.

I've become accustomed to the sounds of construction going on. The big church across the way is becoming even bigger.

I need to take a picture. It's so big it is ungodly. I understand about the congregation getting bigger and needing more space... but seriously... quit trying to impress me with your lavishness. It doesn't work.
But this morning there is a distinct lack of noise outside and it is very noticeable. There's a small dog barking in the distance... small engine airplane going over. No car sounds. No lawn mowers. No outside vacuum thingys being used. It's nice.

So... anyway... uhm... yeah...this would normally be a day I don't post anything. ;)






No comments: