Saturday, November 17, 2007

Loooobeeees

I'm unbelievably excited about Monday evening. It is the season finale of The Bachelor. You may remember my post about all the TV shows I'm vesting my time in, well, The Bachelor has become one of my top favorite. I've only watched one other season and that was the very first season it was on. I like the whole romance aspect of the show, plus I like seeing the really mean and fake girls get the boot. The only reason I'm watching it this season is because the guy's from Austin. I seem to have an Austin thing going on this year.

My mom called this morning and she has just decided, for the first time in years, that we will be having Thanksgiving at home with Turkey and stuffing and family time. In the recent past... I don't know... the last 5 or 6 years, I think, our family has congregated to our local Luby's to have our family dinner. This has made life easier on all of us, actually. But this morning, my mom was talking with friends and they convinced her we should do it at home this year and she really feels good about it. I'm really, really excited. I mean, I was excited before, because I always enjoy spending time with my family since I don't get to see them that often. But it's going to be nice to be able to kick my shoes off and just relax and not have to worry about being in public... which is funny that I write that here because my mom and I talked about my lack of interest of leaving my house, as well. I may or may not blog about that later. So, yay! for family time soon.

No comments: