Friday, November 30, 2007

Last Day of NaPalmBloUpMe

Welp. The day is finally here. Last day that I HAVE to post. (doing little dance in my chair right now) Tweren't so bad as I thought it would be.

December is upon us and it is time for me to decorate. I don't believe I will be putting lights upon my house this year. Unless I can con a man to do it for me. I'll keep you informed. But I will spruce up the inside with Christmas cheer where I can. Maybe after I post this, I'll go pull out all the stuff. Then probably get a case of the bah-humbugs and put it all back.

31 days and beginning to count down now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, as your lone commentator, I would be remiss if I didn't congratulate you!

It has been a pleasure reading your blog--if nothing else, blogs reassure us that we are not alone in this world.

Congrats & best wishes,
your not-so-anonymous friend