Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What I do for money

This month marks the 13th year that I've worked where I work. And here's some reason's why:

I actually LIKE going to work. (most of the time)
I like the people I work with. (most of them)
I like my boss.
I like my boss' boss.
I get to sit down the whole time I'm there.
Most of the time I am there I spend watching movies or playing on the internet.
The hours that I work, the stupid people ratio is at it's lowest.
I always know what to do and I've become quite efficient in making stuff up if I don't.
My job is important.
Every once in a while, a stranger will actually tell me, thank you, and sincerely mean it.
My bills get paid.
I never have to drive in 5 o'clock traffic.
Each time I go into work I never know what will happen.
I know the answer to, "Where's a cop when you need one?"

My Office

No comments: