Thursday, October 18, 2007

Which Way Is She Spinning?

I find optical illusions fascinating. With the internet has come monumental amounts of information on IQ tests, optical illusions, personality tests and the like. I LOVE these things! This test that I found today is suppose to tell you which side of your brain is dominant. Some see her spinning counter-clockwise, or to the left, which indicates a dominant left brainer. Clockwise, or to the right, a right-brainer.

I've taken numerous online tests for these and I am always a right side of the brain person, but only by a couple of points each time. With personality tests, I usually end up right in the middle of them, unless they are the more complicated tests where they have 150 different personality types you could fall into. I'm not sure which one of those I am. Maybe I will go spend the evening discovering what my personality type is this evening.

Anyway... just for fun, look at this thing and comment and let me know which way she is spinning for you. And for the record... I saw her spinning to the right when I first looked upon her, but then I saw her spinning to the left. And because these kinds of things fascinate me like sparkley, shiny things do, I sat here and made her spin one way and then the next until I gave myself a headache.

CLICK HERE TO SEE HER GO!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She spins to the right for me. I tried making her spin to the left, but I kept getting distracted...

Anonymous said...

Counter, then a forced clock.