Thursday, October 25, 2007

My First Marathon

As you may have seen, I am a member of NaBloPoMo. Which means I am suppose to post a blog every day for the month of November. Now... I don't have a problem with doing this and tend to come up with some kind of idea during the course of my day and then tend to forget what I was thinking about the next morning which is when I have found I do my best writing. But I don't think a lack of content will be a problem. Granted, I'm sure I don't have but a few people reading these things anyway, but you never know who will come across your blog and end up staying, day after day. I know there are several blogs that I read on a daily basis for whatever reason and those people haven't a clue that I read them. And the one's that are doing the NoBloPoMo have been talking a while about how they are already making a list of things to write about, with some of them going for themes and such. I don't think I'm going to limit myself to a theme, only because if I do, I know by day three I'll wish I would have picked a different one. And I have nothing planned or written down because I tend to just write about whatever comes up. So... I kind of had an idea, and it's probably not original by any means and the fact there are probably only two people that read me with any consistency since I started still leaves me enough room for my own topics, but if you, dear reader, could send me an email... my email address is located over there on the side -------> and let me know something that you would like me to blog about during this daily event, please feel free. And if you have more than one idea, then that's great as well. And as MY theme, I will use whatever suggestions come in, no matter what the subject matter is. Of course, if I get more than 30 or 31 suggestions (I can't remember how many days are in November) then I will get to pick and choose, but I doubt very seriously I will get that many. I have about a week before I start, so that gives you plenty of time to think of SOMETHING. So get to it! And with that... I leave you with this masterpiece:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee, and I was going to suggest you blog about cat buttholes...