Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day Of School

It's like mini-van central out there this morning... and will be again this afternoon. That's one thing I always wanted when my kids were younger. But because I was always poor, and still am if we're counting, my parenting vehicles included small economy sized cars which were constantly stuffed with kid paraphernalia like Euphoniums, marching flags, backpacks, trash, old lunches, beer bottles, crack pipes... oh wait... different story with those last two. It's hard for me to write paraphernalia in a paragraph and not include crack pipe and beer bottles. Job hazard and all.

My cats are all in a circle watching a poor defenseless bug. I just reached for my camera to take a picture, but alas... it absconded with my daughter... again. You'll just have to use your imagination.

On my frozen Healthy Choice dinner box it reads: Empty contents onto a dinner plate to enjoy the meal even more. But sirs, you don't understand! Part of the glory of eating a frozen dinner is the lack of dishes that will have to be washed later.

PJ the cat has moved into his new apartment... with a puppy. I'm trusting my daughter will be taking lots of pictures that I can use for blog material later on.

Here's some pictures of Jynxy while he is sleeping:


No comments: