Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Unaware

Driving home from work this morning I got behind a female driving a mid-sized, newer model vehicle. It had rained in that area pretty much off and on all night. When I first got on the highway, the typical rain water from the roadway splash was heavy... then I drove out of the area and the roads were completely dry and there was no rain, not even a mist. Yet this female left her wipers on the entire 20 mile trip until I exited the highway. How can one person be so unaware of what is going on around them that they would drive for 20 miles with their wipers on? I've seen this happen before so it's not something that I've never seen happen... but usually... USUALLY, they eventually get turned off or it's an older person who is driving. Not 20 miles worth of middle aged unawareness. And it bugged me the entire time. I passed her once and I've never been one to look over into other people's cars when I'm driving, but I couldn't resist. Totally oblivious to anyone or anything outside the interior of her car.

People bug me. I must be feeling better!

No comments: