Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pronto Adios, Mi Amor

The last few days with my daughter at home are winding down. Today I will be introduced to Tai food. I was told it's like Chinese food except with SO much more flavor. I'm not that crazy about Chinese food, but I'm always willing to try new stuff. My daughter has a way of doing that to me and it's one of the favorite things about her that I like. I will miss her as I always do, but here are some things I won't miss when she leaves me on Saturday:
Cat boxes in my room
Sneaky PJ (I have to admit, though... our little system of letting him out for small increments has worked very well and he's not really been a bother at all)
Higher Utility bills

And those I had to really think about. The cat boxes in my room are the top priority when she's moved out. Nothing like waking up in the middle of your sleep to either the sound of litter being rearranged and/or the smell of freshly laid poops.

I've enjoyed her company very much the last couple of weeks. Seeing her smiling face every day, hearing about things going on outside of my house, just getting to do stuff with her. It will be hard, yet again, to see her go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! It's so party time!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! It's party time!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure, but I think it's party time.