Thursday, August 7, 2008

Move-In Day

I'm about to leave the house for a trip up north to help my daughter pack up her stuff and move back in with me. It promises to be a hot and tiring day, but at least I feel I'm physically able to help, whereas 6 months ago I don't think I'd have been much help at all. PJ (the male cat) who was once Zelda (the girl cat) will be moving in as well. If only my kitties new what was coming, they would probably bolt the door behind me and not let me back in. Somehow I have to convince them that it will only be for a few weeks. Should make for some interesting blogging material, though.

Going to go see a long lost friend sing at a bar/club on Saturday. My daughter is going and since she is such a good picture taker, she'll be in charge of the camera. Hopefully we'll get some good pictures of the great time I'm sure we'll have.

Oh, and because my daughter is moving back in for a few weeks, it's going to be mandatory that I color my hair. We are compromising and I will be using the kind that eventually washes out, but will stay in for the duration of her stay. In her eyes, I'm still too young for my hair to be looking so old.

And for those that are curious, my daughter is doing well. She's got many friends and lots of family who care for her and love her deeply. She's getting on with things that need doing and will be spending some much needed time doing some heavy re-thinking about things and life. Thank you all for your well wishes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo HOO!! Picturez!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the hair color!!! You'd better do it to it before Saturday night!