Thursday, April 2, 2009

American Idol Disappointment

I'm a die hard AI fan. Watched it the first year it aired and every year since. I love how the show has progressed from what it was. Yet this year, during the weekly group number, they have decided to have the contestants lip sing... and it's SO obvious. I can't help but wonder if they are so hard to work with as a group that they can't sing live, which I thought, was one of the main points of the whole show any way or if someone has just gotten lazy over there at FOX.

Other than the fake singing group numbers, there is one contestant that stands out from the rest. That would be Adam Lambert. I'm of the same opinion with the new lady judge they have this year... every week, I can't wait to see what Mr. Lambert is going to do. I will be very surprised if he doesn't win this year.

I was sorry to see Megan go home last night. I really liked her off style and she is SO beautiful inside and out. I love seeing such purity on the show. If she were to put out an album, I'd definitely be interested in checking it out.

No comments: