Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Having Visions

A couple of weeks ago I got a vision. The vision of what my living room is supposed to look like. It was beautiful and cozy and warm and welcoming with shades of gold and dark blue mixed together harmoniously. I finally see where everything should go.

This last move that I did was not very extensive. It was a little bit different and open and I've always gone for the more open look. I'm craving cozy now. I need color! I've been sitting around the last few days with a throbbing face wanting to just move stuff.

But tonight... I'm feeling better. Not great, but compared to the last few days, better by far. I took Aleeve around 6pm this evening, after getting up from a marathon nap on the couch. It's 730pm now and I'm very comfortable... and not doped up. My face is still painful to the touch, but I'm really starting to have to search to see the swelling. I might have to start moving stuff this evening. I wish I had paint. I have to get rid of these dingy not so white walls. If I had tons of money, oh the possibilities! And not a whole lot of energy to get it all done. But it's free to move stuff around... and free exercise as well.

I've always been terrible at finishing my antibiotics. The only times I ever have is when I'm prescribed those Z-packs. Three pills in three days is not hard to accomplish. I have to take two horse pills a day for the next 10 days and I'm terrified to stop taking them. This was one of the most painful experiences of my life. Mind blowing pain that never quits. When you see me wearing those dust masks, it's not for fear of the Swine Flu, but fear of another freaking sinus infection.

No comments: