Friday, April 24, 2009

Gettin' Old Hurts

Finished my yard work yesterday. Not sure how, except that at one point I realized I had completely shut my mind off to the aches and pains that have plagued me the last couple of days. I HAD to get it done and I wanted to do it before the rain got here. The weather guys say there's a chance, but my accurate rain pain says it's more than just a chance.

After I was done, my mind and my body came back to me and I went in, took a shower and curled up in a ball and cried myself to sleep. Not to worry internets. I'm not sad or anything. Just my raging hormones helping me to feel sorry for myself and it never lasts for very long. Sometimes, ya just gotta let it all out and knowing this allows me the luxury of getting it over with instead of fighting it and afterwards, especially with the nap, I always feel better. The best part is looking outside and seeing that my yard work is done, at least for a week or so.

Today I plan on doing nothing. My favorite activity of all time.

1 comment:

Brown buns said...

And watch TV on the new big screen!!!