Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fool's Day

Last night, my son brought over my mother's day present and set it up for me and everything! As of June whenever, when they decide to switch off the analog signal, I'm ready with my 32 inch flatscreen LCD HDTV. After finding the digital channels, OMG! I never knew what I was missing. And so what that I gave him a check for it. I'm still going to call it my mother's day present.

I killed both of my CD drives in my computer. No more computer games until I get new ones. Which for you means, more time for me spent blabbing on here because I have nothing to divert my attention for a little while. Except for that TV sitting over there... all pretty and new and digital-ish. But you shouldn't worry too much... I'll be training someone at work for the next two weeks and will be all babbled out, I'm sure. Life has a way of evening things up for me like that.

Today is the start of my weekend. I'm looking forward to the solitude. The two days a week that I hide indoors and don't have to venture out into the cruel, mean world. Two days of kitties and computers... and that digital wonder over there.

Don't be a fool today. Just say no.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! On the TV not killing your game center.

Anonymous said...

Love the easter-kitty layout!

And if you're into mashups these days, check this out:
http://www.myspace.com/carstereowars

Enjoy your weekend! It looks like gtreat curl-up-with-a-book weather.

Anonymous said...

Banner really looks good there.