Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wasting Time

I am currently awaiting a call-in from a Care Now clinic. I've never used this service before and thought I would give it a try. It's more than just idle curiosity, though. I woke up after about 3 hours of sleep with the right side of my face all swollen and chipmunk looking. I had this same thing happen a couple of years ago and it was a sinus infection. I'm thinking that's probably what it is again since it's the same swollen painful experience. I thought waiting till Monday for a doctor's appointment would be too long since it's already at the stage of making me look funny. Then again, I look funny anyway and at least I'm wrinkle free on one side today. Plus it hurts and the idea of infection being so close to my brain worries me. I don't have brain cells to waste this late in life. So now I sit and wait until they call and let me know that I can see the doctor now.

No comments: