Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bouncy Bouncy

I got a new tire yesterday. It was only 15 dollars because I had a warranty. I went ahead and bought two new tires for the ones on the front were in pretty bad shape. I thought after leaving Discount Tire that these would probably be the last tires I would buy for this car. I now have almost 105,000 miles on my little green Saturn. I bought that car right after I got my high falooten new job. I am needing my little green Saturn to last another three years... two years? But I doubt it will live that long. It's 10 years old. Lots of miles. Lots of miles... I'll probably end up with another Saturn. Who knows. I'd like a truck but I drive a minimum of 200 miles a week back and forth from work. Can't afford the gas. Can't afford a car payment.

I can tell it's Summer at work. Angry people everywhere beatin' up on everyone. The hot makes people mad.

1 comment:

Jerrine Absher said...

Our air was out at work yesterday and some people did get upset. 90+ inside and stuffy. I brushed it off as training the mind & body for the street. Heat makes you hungrier too. Speeds up the body's processes. See how I get around words I can't spell?