Monday, June 9, 2008

Un-loved Today

Today, my cats are looking at me like I am a spawn of Satan. I have never put collars on my kitties. They all have been scratching and unbearable for the last week. This morning they are ALL wearing collars and they are really, really, not liking me right now. I tried some natural drops one time and it blistered every one of them. I won't do that to them again. And I would not be able to bathe any of them by myself. It was hard enough tricking them into my lap so I could pretend to love on them when all the while all I wanted to do was put a stupid nasty thing around their necks. I'm doing my best not to feel guilty and I know they will eventually get use to the collars... but if I didn't do anything at all, they would be miserable for longer.

Going to go cry now.

No comments: