Thursday, June 19, 2008

Storms

Storms are rolling in this morning. I can hear the thunder in the distance and see the lightening. I was going to go back to bed when I first woke up, but then I heard the thunder. Its that time of year where it's so hot during the day, you cherish the random storm that comes through.

I dreamed last night that I bought a truck. It was either a Ranger or one of those small Mazda trucks. Don't know which. It was black and it was a 5 speed manual and I drove it just fine. I've had dreams before where I was driving a stick shift just fine. I've never been successful at driving a stick shift in real life, though. Last time I tried to drive one was when I was married... almost 20 years ago. If I were to interpret this dream, the stick shift might signify something I know how to do, yet am scared to do because of past failures. But in my dreams, I am always very successful at it. Hmmmm....

If you've not heard about this, here ya go:

You'll shoot your eye out!!!


The storm is almost here. I'm going to shut down now. Hope everyone has a safe and rainy day.

No comments: