Wednesday, June 4, 2008

That Time Of Year

Another school year has come to pass. I can tell because the kids are out and about at all hours of the day and night. Pretty soon I'll be listening to the sounds of the marching band starting up again. It's always a nice sound. Makes me think of my days in summer band, and then my son's.

I read about 20 different blogs a day. I get home and make the coffee, feed the zoo and settle into my chair to drink coffee and read about other people's lives. It's a nice way to wind down the night. Most of the bloggers I read still have children living at home and are oftentimes writing about them. The funnier ones have the small children and I'm always left with a smile reading about their antics, remembering fondly going through similar things.

So I thought, since prom was just a week or so ago, I'd share my children's prom pics even though they are years old. Each of my kiddos got to go to TWO senior proms.

MY SON WHEN HE'S A JUNIOR WITH HIS SENIOR GIRLFRIEND
MY SON'S SENIOR PROM


MY DAUGHTER WHEN SHE'S A JUNIOR GOING WITH HER SENIOR FRIEND

MY DAUGHTER AND SON AT MY SON'S SENIOR PROMMY DAUGHTER'S SENIOR PROM



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could challenge the ideas of the people who visit your blog.

Connie said...

Good looking kids!!

I love prom pictures!