Friday, June 27, 2008

Snow Day

It is powdery and white at my house. After the first treatment, kitties are very happy. I need to get a dust mask, though, because the entire room filled up with a cloud and I really didn't enjoy breathing in all the dust. But it's got a very light citrus smell which is not bad at all. I covered most of the living room in white and left it over night. I'm about to vacuum it up here in just a minute. But the most important thing, is that there's not a lot of scratching going on any more. Spazz, being a fatty, doesn't wash his back very well... okay, not at all, because he's too fat to get back there. And the back of his neck is just torn up from the fleas. He is a much happier kitty today. Libby evidently got a mouthful of this stuff as I was trying to massage this stuff into her fur and she foamed at the mouth a bit. But she got over the foaming pretty quick and is also a happier kitty today. I have yet to even see Cricket scratch. Jynxy, being the fraidy cat he is, tolerated just enough, I think, to do him some good as well. The only drawback to this, or any treatment really, is at bed time. Everyone wants to sleep with momma and it felt kind of icky when they were all on my bed shedding powder everywhere. But this would be true of any flea treatment I would have given them.
BEST SLEEPING POSITION EVER

No comments: