Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sports

When asked what my favorite sport is, I will always reply with boxing. And I prefer light-weight boxing to heavy-weight, but only because light-weight is a leeeetle more exciting. Please don't misunderstand, though... I normally don't CHOOSE to watch boxing, but if I'm flipping through the channels (the entire 4 channels that I have) and come across boxing, I will stop and watch it. Can't stand basketball, baseball bores me, football is eeeeh. I dated a guy once who liked hockey and I kind of got into that one year, but once he was gone, so was the hockey interest. (yeah, I know... co-dependent) But boxing I will watch.

2 comments:

Jerrine Absher said...

What? No Olympics?
I watched a Indy Car race yesterday for the first time and it was much better than Nascar.

Jerrine Absher said...

THAT'S A FUNNY VID!!