Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm Moving

I'm not going to go into the WHY of this post. I'm too mad right now and it would be a string of cuss words directed at the person (people) who made me as mad as I am right now and who don't read my blog anyway.

Suffice it to say, as soon as I can find a way, I'm moving out of this city of snobbish people who think they are better than other people. I don't do well with hatred, and right now I'm a hatin and it ain't pretty folks. I now know that it's not my job that makes me hate other people... it's the other people that make it WAY too easy to hate people.

At least I know a little of what my future holds now.

3 comments:

kryston said...

mommy :(

Jerrine Absher said...

The main problem with people, as I see it, is that they are everywhere.
The places with less people, by default, are better places. I'll help you move, as many times as you like.

Anonymous said...

What in the world happened you can tell me later,We have a truck and trailer Im there for you .......