Sunday, June 1, 2008

I Give Up

After finally understanding (I thought) how to connect everything from my network settings, to the router settings, my modem settings and my camera settings, my entire network crashed this morning and not only was I unable to get all these things to work together, but I no longer could get online.

So I'm throwing in the towel. Maybe you think I'm giving up too easily, but this morning it suddenly became no more fun. The moment it became no more fun, I knew I was done. Until I can get someone over here who at least knows a little more about this then I do, Kitty Cam will remain just a dream.

I won't be returning any of my unusable hardware at this time, in hopes that maybe someday I will be brave enough to try again. For now, I'm just tired of messing with it.

If anyone has any suggestions, I AM still open to those. Please email me if you do.

No comments: