Friday, December 19, 2008

Early Morning Surfing

Curious as to what other people are streaming compared to what I've been streaming, in terms of boring vs. entertainment, I have found I am right on track with others who have their pets online for the world to see. Plus I found a lot of stuff I was surprised to see people streaming. One person had a camera pointed at their baby sleeping.

My USB extension cord arrived day before yesterday. I haven't had a chance to place it other than where it is now, but I plan on switching angles from time to time just to mix things up a bit.

Which do you prefer? When you click on Kitty Cam, do you prefer where the link takes you now, which is the social page of Kitty Cam on UStream.TV, or would you prefer to have a window pop up with just the video without all the crap? Go vote up there and let me know.

Present wrapping session sometime next week! Be sure to watch the chaos as I try to wrap presents with 4 cats! No one has commented or left me an email to let me know what days or times are good for them, so... Since I am such a procrastinator, it's either going to be Tuesday or Wednesday evening to give me time to finish up my shopping. I don't have that many presents to wrap so depending on how frisky the cats are feeling, it shouldn't take long. I hope you stop by to watch. I will announce the day and time in a post on Monday, December 22.

Not much else is happening in this part of the world. I still have this awful thing on my face. It's by far the worst I've ever had. A friend suggested I take a picture. I did. It's too horrific to post. Worse than even the giant vomit I graciously didn't post pictures of. (I tried to find that post, but I can't, sorry) Anyway... I have to face the outside world today with my mom as we do a bit of public shopping. I'm considering a band aid on my face to avert the general public's eye of the monstrosity that is my face.

No comments: