Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

So far today I have had...

Several birthday wishes from work.

A couple of birthday phone calls.

A birthday drive home from work.

My birthday coffee that I'm drinking now.

A birthday poo.

Later today I will have...

A birthday nap.

A birthday dinner made by my daughter.

A birthday diet Pepsi.

Probably another birthday poo.

A birthday shower.

Today I will not have...

Birthday alcohol.

Birthday cake.

Birthday ice cream.

A birthday party.

Birthday sex... But if you are male, single, rich, good looking, independent, secure with yourself, no debt, romantic, honest and funny, we can talk.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I had an epic birthday nap. It was great. We're doing dinner and a movie. :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, even though its a bit late.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, sweetie! Sorry I missed it--me retawded. I hope it was a great day--congrats for celebrating yourself!!!