Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I See A Kitty Cam In The Near Future

Maybe. Hopefully. We'll see. If it works I will give due kudos to the person who opened my eyes. If it doesn't... well... things won't be much different then they are now.

Christmas decorations going up in the next day or so. Before that, some major reconfiguring of the living room furniture. I've been talking about moving stuff around for a month or so now... I'm finally ready for the move and it will be enhanced by the sparkling decor.

I also want to make a Christmas banner for my blog to replace the one that's up there now, after my tree goes up. I'd like to get a picture of all the kitties sitting in front of the tree together, but if all else fails, which it probably will since my cats do what they want, I will take individuals and try and figure out how to use photoshop to make it at least appear as if we are all a happy family.

Other than those few things, my days have been normally boring around here. I bought my first presents of the season finally. Compared to the last few years, I am feeling quite Christmas-y. Compared to last year, at least I WANT to put a tree up and decorate. Lots of pictures when they are available.

Yea for weekends and pleasant weather!

1 comment:

XOXO said...

Omg, omg, omg!

Is that the kitty cam I see at the top right?

I use Firefox and am currently seeing movement which I think is Spazz or Jynx! They're lounging on the box near the tree but just got up and turned around and laid back down.

I'm glad it's working!! :-D