Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day!

I had a very enjoyable birthday yesterday. My daughter came over and cooked the most fabulous stuffed shells with spinach. I'm sitting here at 345am eating leftovers as I type. There were bread sticks and spring green salad with blueberries, pistachios, cranberries, tossed in a sweet red wine vinaigrette. For dessert she/I made an orange dreamcicle pie. I might not have had cake, but I sure had some pie! I'm not a big alcohol drinker so she brought sparkling grape something or other and sparkling cider. It was yummy and bubbly. She seriously went all out. Since my daughter was in my kitchen cooking, I'll be spending the next few days cleaning in there. (Ha! Kidding... mostly) We had such a good time with lots of laughs. She went through the photo albums I recently rescued and she took lots of photos with her new camera that Santa got her. I demanded that she share them, so I will upload them when I get them.

A friend of mine came over a little later and after K left we spent the rest of the evening relaxing and talking and listening to some music. Now it's almost 4am and I think I'm finally done with the day. Tomorrow I take down the tree as a 41 year old...

Here is my very first ever picture montage of my favorite photos that I took in 2008. Some pictures you may have already seen. When I learn more about my new digital video camera that Santa brought me, I'll start uploading those as well. Happy New Year reader... Happy New Year...

No comments: