Monday, December 29, 2008

Reasons Not To Take Down The Tree

Third and very popular new watering hole for the kittehs.

It's so shiny and sparkly.

Years of demanding our family tree be left up until AFTER my birthday still linger in my head.

Still haven't figured out where I want to move everything after it's gone.

I'll do it tomorrow.

The thought of cutting it up disturbs me.

The thought of any physical activity disturbs me.

Seriously, I'll do it tomorrow.

Probably won't do it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Hey! Birthday twin! It's going to be the best birthday ever. We'll compare notes.

kryston said...

happy birthday mommeh!!

i will abscond with your tree while you aren't looking and return your decor at a later date. that way you won't have to worry about a thing.

although i can't promise that i won't smuggle one of your kitties as well!!