Friday, December 5, 2008

I Saw This In A Movie Once

My newest neighbors across the street from me are having a Father Of The Bride night this cool December Friday evening. The white tent has been up for a few days now. Today I watched them bring in some heavy duty lights. This evening when I woke up from my nap, those heavy duty lights are illuminating my house as bright as their front yard, which is being professionally manned as a parking lot as I am typing this. Many cars are starting to come in right now... it's 815pm. The generator which is running the lights is loud. If it weren't 40 degrees outside I'd have my windows open and I'd probably be mad. But it's cold and I have everything shut up... and my music easily covers the drone. I wish I didn't have to work this evening so I could watch the mass exodus. Not for sure if the wedding will be taking place across the street as well as the obvious reception. The previous owner of the house had a garage sale one time and I ended up having to get a new mailbox.
Here's some covert shots I took... this is at night with NO flash:

And here is the best Christmas photo so far this year. This is Cricket's first Christmas tree. She's done really well. Then again, the tree is small. Maybe that is a deterrent since Libby's not been up in it yet:

No comments: