Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

I'm halfway through the day so far. Got to come home and chill for a bit before deciding what to do next.

Luby's was fun, as always. We stood in line for an hour and a half until we were able to start loading our trays. My kidos had a previous engagement with the other half of their family and they had to skip out on us before we were even through the line. We weren't anticipating having to wait like we did. But there was plenty of seating. I THINK my daughter is coming back over so we can go see the movie Twilight, but those plans are still somewhat in the air at this point. Now I think I'll kick my feet up, enjoy the great temperature, and maybe take a nap until the massive amount of food I just ingested settles a bit. I haven't eaten so much at one time since last Thanksgiving.

Here's some pictures from my day so far:

WAITING

THESE HANDS HAVE LIVED ALMOST 105 YEARS

SILLY NIECE WITH COOL NEW HAIR

SISTER IN LAW AND BROTHER

MOM AND DAD

ON THE WAY HOME

STILL DRIVING

WATCHING FOR TRAINS



LOVE ALL THE FALL COLORS

THERE'S MY HOUSE

PULLING INTO THE DRIVE

LIBBY AT THE WINDOW WAITING

SPAZZ AT THE OTHER WINDOW... WAITING

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, it looks like you did indeed have a wonderful Thanksgiving, 1.5 hour wait aside. Many smiles! Very nice pictures, particularly the one of your grandmother's hands.