Saturday, November 1, 2008

NaBloPoMo - Year 2, Day 1

No awesome carved Halloween watermelon pics... yet. But here is perfection in a frame caused by the subject of the photos... the only Halloween pics I've taken of one of my chillins in several years.
PLEASE DON'T MIND THE SHOES AND SOCKS. I LIVE ALONE. NO ONE E V E R COMES OVER!



So here we are, day one and I'm disappointed in you regular reader. I received a total of 0 (zero) topic suggestions, ideas, smart ass brain storms, regarding this months marathon from you. What's up, people? For the ones that don't know me, what would you like to know? For those that do know me, what would you like me to try and struggle posting about so you can laugh at me later? I'm open to anything, even though I know saying that is risky. I'm just that desperate for material. Need some advice? Ask the Crazy Cat Lady! (My email address is located in my profile area. Go ahead... do it... you know you wanna)

CRICKET GETTING TO KNOW THE HALLOWEEN WATERMELON

CRICKET IMITATING GARGOYLE KITTEH

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bite: What's your earliest memory? Maybe not even a scene, but a feeling or thought you had as a wee one.

Anonymous said...

GROSS CRICKET LOOKS UGLY HERE!!!

shave my neck please

- J -

Anonymous said...

You could blog about why you feel compelled to do NaBloPoMo in the first place! ;^P

Smartass out--