Thursday, November 6, 2008

NaBloPoMo 2 - 6

All favorites and hopes and dreams (FHDs)are current as of the posting date. FHDs are subject to change on a daily, weekly or situational basis.

Favorite Movie: The Princess Bride

Favorite Book: The Stand, by Steven King

Favorite Song: I don't have just one particular song. My very first favorite song that I can remember was Open Arms, by Journey. I heard that song on the radio the other day and still remembered all the words. And yes, I did sing out loud with it.

Favorite Food: Again, I don't have just one. But sometimes, when it's dark and I'm all alone, I dream of warm chocolate cake with just the right amount of chocolate sauce drizzled over it.

Favorite Kiss: There are several, but they do stand out among the rest. I will list them in order of occurrence:
a. The kiss on the bridge over the creek after a heavy rain. I wonder still if it was the rushing water I heard in my head, or if it was the kiss itself.
b. The first kiss on the balcony.
c. The first kiss I gave my son.
d. The first kiss I gave my daughter.
e. The kiss after 5 years of separation.
f. That one kiss not too long ago.

Favorite Time in my Life: The birth of my children, of course, followed by each and every one of their many accomplishments so far in life. Any amount of time spent with my parents and siblings. Most of the time spent with friends. And every day that I've been able to make it on my own.

My Hopes And Dreams:
for a day: That my car makes it to work just one more day.
for a week: That I don't at some point go to the store and buy chocolate cake mix and chocolate sauce.
for a month: That the scale is friendly.
for a year: That my family and myself enjoy good health. That I lose at least a little more weight. That I become more organized.
for a decade: All of the above times 10.

No comments: