Friday, November 21, 2008

Trouble In Browser Land

I'm a Firefox browser user. Or I was. Here the last week or so, seems as if I just can't get anything to load while using Firefox. I had a couple of comments on a recent post that I tried to publish and they disappeared, so if you left a comment and don't see it, that's the reason why. I'm currently using IE now. The type is different and everything looks weird and it makes me wonder what my blog looks like on YOUR page because it sure looks weird in my IE page.

It's 12:45 in the AM and I just got back from the QT down the street. I was needing some cream for the coffee I'm really going to want in the cold morning and thought I'd get it tonight instead of having to get out in freezing morning air. When I was coming back I got followed by da fuzz. I sneezed about halfway home and I think he caught sight of my car jerking violently. I don't sneeze lightly. I've seen people sneeze delicatley and even stifle their sneezes by holding their noses. My head would seriously explode if I tried to do that. When I sneeze, I SNEEZE! My daughter has one of those delicate sneezes with a cute high pitched ah-choo sound. Mine sound as if my lungs are going to come out and hit you in the face. Needless to say, when I sneeze while I'm driving, my whole car is affected. I got home without incident, though.

Winter blew in yesterday morning. Everyone is getting cuddely around here... by the fire, with each other, ALL over me. Cricket has her Winter fluffy back.





1 comment: