Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's Dark In Here

It's not even 6pm and it's dark outside already. I feel as if I'm more aware of time the older I get. Part of the reason I don't sleep a lot. Time, time, time... tick, tick, ticking.

Looking forward to my extra days off this week. It's nice that it falls in with Thanksgiving. I'm also looking forward to seeing all of my family. Seems like it's been a long time.

I have nothing to blog about people!

The song currently located in my nifty song area is by the Weepies. My new favorite band. I lerv them. They make my ears smile.

I don't even have any good photos to put up, so here's a very old one. This is me and Spazz when Spazz was barely a year old.

2 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

aww - what a cutie pie kitty.
I love the name.
I am getting two new kittens in about 6 weeks ...oh The joy of naming them!

Anonymous said...

I like old Spaz picts!