Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday Morning Suckhour

So traffic was disgusting on the way home. More so than usual. Had to take a different way and I don't know that it was any better than it would have been had I gone my regular way. When I leave work and am about to get on the highway I am lucky enough to have one of those TxDoT electronic signs I can see before I actually get ON the highway. This enables me to find another route home in case there is an accident on my usual way home. This morning they were saying all lanes closed. This morning I took a detour. Unfortunately, the alternative route that I took also had an accident which had traffic backed up for a while. But at least the lanes were open and moving, albeit a bit slow.

I finally made it home and put on my coffee and when I went to get a cup, my coffee pot decided that I wanted a lot of coffee grounds in with my morning coffee today. That and to cleanup the overfill because my filter basket spring device that keeps the drips away if you pull out your pot too early (insert bad taste joke here) decided not to work and even though the coffee was done doing it's thing it evidentially was blocked and I had mass coffee spillage (or here). After cleaning up that mess, I decided not to have grounds in my morning coffee and when I tried to filter the coffee already made into my cup with another coffee filter, I made a huge mess and now there's coffee grounds all over my counter as well.

Now I'm done with my one measly cup of coffee and since I'm done with this post, I think I'll go try to make another cup.

I hope your Tuesday morning was a little less sucky than mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate when I lose battles with my appliances! ;^P

I hope your day is getting better, sweetie! :)

Anonymous said...

I seriously absolutly hope you were conscious when I asked for a House taping, actually.

La La said...

I seriously actually recorded it but you called when I was trying to get the 45 minutes of sleep I seriously actually got yesterday. But you will have to actually come over to see it because that's actually a rule.