Saturday, November 29, 2008

Maybe Next Year

So I totally blew NoBloPoMo for this year. I just don't know if it's possible to blog every single day for a month. I envy those who have so much to say. If I had more to do then tear up my walls and talk to my cats, I might have more to say... which makes me even more grateful for those that follow this blog regularly. I wouldn't blame you for going away. Some days I wish I could go away... if only for a week or two.

Thanksgiving included an hour and a half wait in line at Luby's, food, and a nap. My daughter and I decided to postpone the movie Twilight for later. We were both tired from staying up late the night before while we went cruising and ran from the cops (what a rush!). The friend's house I was going to go to ended up not panning out either. So I spent a quiet evening listening to Christmas music and I retired early to bed. My family doesn't know it yet, but we WILL be having thanksgiving at my house next year. The thought of having them over all squished together, no where to eat, cats all in everyone's lap shedding fur in the stuffing, just gives me goosebumps!

I hope your turkey day was fantastic and that you got to spend lots of time with family and/or friends, I hope the food was to your liking and that you ate like it was your last meal, and I hope that when you laid down to sleep, as you took flight into dreamland, your day ended with a smile.

No comments: