Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ugh

I guess my blog is just going to be used for stinky countdown this month since a friend of mine said my dead stink would last up to 3 weeks long, unless I wanted to take a sledge hammer to the wall and remove the carcass. Problem is... not really sure it's in the wall. Could be below my feet. Or above my head. Either way, too much work. I have noticed a significant improvement when I have the window open, though. And that's a good thing when it's a decent temperature. I heard a rumor, though, that next week we could experience freezing temps and sleet. I won't be leaving the window open during a freeze.

I've been having mouse problems. Not of the rodent variety this time, but of the computer variety. My mouse will work just fine for a while, then it just quits and I can only make it work again after rebooting. Probably going to have to splurge for a new one soon. Thankfully they aren't expensive. I've checked and reinstalled my drivers, defragged and all of that. Computer guy at work says it's just probably old and ready to go. In our mouse dependent world, I forget all the keyboard shortcuts and get frustrated easily. I can remember a time when computers ran on a keyboard alone.

It's weekend time for me! Looks like it's going to be a very uneventful and quiet one. I'm poor and I got my monthly so I think I'm just going to be lazy for the next two days and do as little as possible, which I'm really, really good at. Yeah, I know... I mentioned the monthly. I'm not sorry. I am taking chocolate donations for the next two days. Or... if you plan on coming and seeing me, best if you bring a peace offering of chocolate. I prefer anything... chocolate bar, chocolate cake, chocolate milkshake... peace offerings are good.

THE DEFINITION OF CONTENTMENT:

No comments: