Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Have No Proof

I carved up my watermelon last night. I took pictures to share with you. I also took some pretty cool pics of the cats. But either my card is all of a sudden bad, or my card reader is feeling spiteful, but one of the two have erased those photos. I've never had that happen before. And I don't know why it happened... like what did I do to make that happen. Or was it just happenstance?

The watermelon was... is... tasty. I chose the right time to pick it this year. Yet I was disappointed. Eating Watermelon in November is just wrong. Even though it was sweet and tasty like it should be, it was just not as good without it being 100 degrees outside. I was surprised by this revelation. I don't know if I will have any more of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I would eat it even in the snow, basically.